Dave's 1967 Sunbeam Alpine
Some Sunbeam links and Notes
- Tech Note
The 1725cc engine had two differant camshafts, one for the iron head and one for the aluminium head. They are NOT intercheangable. This info is in the Rootes Manual WSM.145; Section B (Engine); page 9.
I had an edited version of the manual which did not include this information and I lost a season of driving.
- Tigers United - lots of Sunbeam info too --http://www.tigersunited.com/
- Tigers East / Alpines East -- http://www.teae.org/
- If you are in the market check this one out -- http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/buyersgd.html
- List of Sunbeam Clubs -- http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/clubs/clubs.html
- ASOCA -- http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/
- Parts -- Victoria British LTD -- http://www.victoriabritish.com
- Parts -- Sunbeam Specialties INC -- CHECK HERE FIRST! -- (408) 371-1642 -- http://www.rootes.com